London | English | (M/F/D) | Full-time
Video is, without a doubt, the most important, dominant medium of our time. It has become the center of all digital content: to tell stories, spread news and for marketing as well, with large players, such as YouTube, Facebook or TikTok paving the way. Now, the global media landscape demands diversity, innovation and independence.
ShowHeroes is Europe’s leading, independent provider of video solutions for digital publishers and advertisers. Our proprietary video platform consists of a library of thousands of unique video content clips, efficient video asset and playlist management, a sleek and modern video player, as well as cutting edge video advertising technology and in-depth reporting tools for both – publishers and advertisers.
ShowHeroes Group was founded in 2020 – as a result of the ongoing expansion and growth of its premium digital video brand ShowHeroes. It operates from 14 international locations: Berlin, Hamburg, Dusseldorf, Riga, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Amsterdam, Vienna, Paris, London, Milan, Florence, Rome and Madrid. The team of 160 employees is led by the Founding Heroes llhan Zengin, Mario Tiedemann and Dennis Kirschner.
What we offer
- An innovative video technology and media company with numerous branches in key cities across Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Netherlands, Austria and beyond.
- Opportunities to develop yourself professionally and personally and help shape our fast-growing company
- Great team with young professionals
- Fast growth company with start-up character: flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Office in Holborn (Central London).
- Work-life balance: flexible working hours & home office
- Self-reliant initiation and development of sustainable relationships with media agencies and direct clients
- Selling ShowHeroes Group media and video solutions
- Development and evolution of a strong go-to-market strategy
- Utilise and building on your existing network of contacts among agencies and clients
- Manage a broad range of communications strategies to reach and engage your agencies and clients - including e-mail communication, virtual meetings and presentations and face to face engagement wherever possible.
- Be an expert and evangelist of video content and advertising solutions to your clients, contacts and to the wider media industry
- Transparent documentation of your sales activities
- Experience in digital media sales, ideally including video
- A strong, existing personal network among media agency and direct client decision makers
- A deep understanding of common digital marketing concepts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Goal-driven mindset, endurance, reliability, authority and self-confidence
- Conceptual skills and distinct capacity for logical thought
- Aspiration and motivation, courage to express new ideas
- Willingness to take responsibility
ShowHeroes is looking forward to hear from you
Please send your CV to email@example.com
By applying to our vacancies and providing your data to ShowHeroes, you explicitly consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of recruitment process. For this purpose, your personal data will be retained as long as necessary to complete the recruitment process.