Programmatic Video Consultant
London | English | (M/F/D) | Full-time
Video is, without a doubt, the most important, dominant medium of our time. It has become the center of all digital content: to tell stories, spread news and for marketing as well, with large players, such as YouTube, Facebook or TikTok paving the way. Now, the global media landscape demands diversity, innovation and independence.
ShowHeroes is Europe’s leading, independent provider of video solutions for digital publishers and advertisers. Our proprietary video platform consists of a library of thousands of unique video content clips, efficient video asset and playlist management, a sleek and modern video player, as well as cutting edge video advertising technology and in-depth reporting tools for both – publishers and advertisers.
ShowHeroes Group was founded in 2020 – as a result of the ongoing expansion and growth of its premium digital video brand ShowHeroes. It operates from 14 international locations: Berlin, Hamburg, Dusseldorf, Riga, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Amsterdam, Vienna, Paris, London, Milan, Florence, Rome and Madrid. The team of 160 employees is led by the Founding Heroes llhan Zengin, Mario Tiedemann and Dennis Kirschner.
What we offer
- An innovative video technology and media company with numerous branches in key cities across Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Netherlands, Austria and beyond.
- Opportunities to develop yourself professionally and personally and help shape our fast-growing company
- Great team with young professionals
- Fast growth company with start-up character: flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Office in Holborn (Central London).
- Work-life balance: flexible working hours & home office
- Being the ‘connection officer’ between central programmatic team and local sales & business development team
- Joining RTB specific internal workshops and calls (presence meetings at least twice per year, calls weekly or bi-weekly)
- Assuring knowledge transfer into markets
- Being the local expert and go-to person for the local sales and business development colleagues
- Feed central intelligence with local market observations and experience
- Join sales meetings as expert consultant besides following personal acquisition and sales goals
- Service agency trading desks and advertisers as account owner
- Become the “programmatic face” of ShowHeroes in market at conferences and events in front of agencies and advertisers
- Strong skills and deep knowledge in
- Programmatic market landscape – local market vs. EU vs. global
- SSP and DSP functioning and features
- RTB operations (deal types, bid factors, trouble-shooting)
- Ad tech trends and innovation
- Targeting, ad verification and SPO
- Commercial models and deal variations
ShowHeroes is looking forward to hear from you
Please send your CV to email@example.com
By applying to our vacancies and providing your data to ShowHeroes, you explicitly consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of recruitment process. For this purpose, your personal data will be retained as long as necessary to complete the recruitment process.