HR Manager / Specialist
Berlin | German & English | (M/F/D) | Full-time
The Internet is constantly changing, especially in the mobile segment. Videos become increasingly important: to tell stories, spread news and for marketing as well, with large players, such as YouTube, Facebook or TikTok paving the way. However, many other publishers of websites and apps are still looking for the best way to prepare their own offerings for the age of mobile video.
ShowHeroes Group is Europe’s most innovative digital tech & media group with a focus on video. With the tagline “Access Video” at its core, ShowHeroes Group serves as an umbrella for the following brands and solutions: ShowHeroes, ShowHeroes Studios, Viralize, UNION Media, The Digital Distillery and Garage.
ShowHeroes Group was founded in 2020 – as a result of the ongoing expansion and growth of its premium digital video brand ShowHeroes. It operates from 14 international locations: Berlin, Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Riga, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Amsterdam, Vienna, Paris, London, Milan, Florence, Rome and Madrid. The team of 160 employees is led by the Founding Heroes llhan Zengin, Mario Tiedemann and Dennis Kirschner.
What we offer
- A modern technology and media company with numerous branches in Europe (e.g. Paris, Moscow, Amsterdam, Milan, Madrid)
- Your start at ShowHeroes: A two-day onboarding event with colleagues from different departments and individual onboarding within the first weeks
- Your development: various opportunities to develop yourself professionally and personally and help shape our fast-growing company
- Attractive location in Berlin-Mitte: You can easily reach us by public transport and we have a variety of lunch options close to the office
- Catering is provided: free drinks (coffee, water, juices, soft drinks) and fresh fruit
- Grown company with start-up character: flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Work-life balance: flexible working hours & home office
- Avoid long queues in the post office: Simply order your parcels to the office
- Support and advice employees in all personnel-related issues
- Shape personnel development
- Design employer branding measures
- Standardization of various processes and guidelines
- Research, analyse and prepare selected topics
- Relevant work experience
- German and English (fluent in both spoken and written)
- High level of initiative and commitment
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Ideally a degree with a focus on human resource management, business psychology, psychology or similar
ShowHeroes is looking forward to hear from you
Please send your CV and a short letter of application to email@example.com
By applying to our vacancies and providing your data to ShowHeroes, you explicitly consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of recruitment process. For this purpose, your personal data will be retained as long as necessary to complete the recruitment process.