Do you want to be part of an international team in Riga?
Are you passionate for start-up environment and young, energetic teams?
ShowHeroes is a German company out of Berlin and Europe's leading provider of professional, mobile optimised content videos and player technology. The company's video solutions are used by large media houses like Burda, Funke and SPIEGEL Group to grow and monetise their online platforms.
Fun fact: the ShowHeroes team is half Latvian! To support the team at our Baltic headquarters in Riga, Latvia we are looking for a:
HR Specialist / Start-Up Office Manager (full time)
- General interest for start-ups, online marketing and media
- Higher Education in Human Resources, Social Sciences, Administration or related field (could be studying)
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
- Fluency in Latvian and English language (written and spoken)
- Good analytical, presentation, facilitation skills and computer literacy
- Excellent oral and written communication, active listening and problem solving skills
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills
- Business-driven entrepreneurial mind-set, with a very high energy level and "get things done" attitude
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Great abilities to take responsibility, lead and inspire
- Experience in office administration and working with documents, as well as general knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- General HR: composing job descriptions, posting job openings, pre-screening candidates, scheduling interviews, and on-boarding new hires
- Monitoring the end of employees' probation period and requesting feedback from team leaders/responsible manager
- Team's supervision and individual performance management
- Taking part in problem solving, career development and team relationship building
- Planning company events from start to finish
- Maintenance of company databases with information about employees, candidates, leaves
- Office space maintenance to make everyone feel comfortable, safe and cosy
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- A committed and friendly team that is passionate about technology and media
- Fast decision-making processes and an open company culture
- Fast growth with a lot of room for personal and professional career development
- Competitive salary
- A short introduction letter in English, outlining your experience and passion for HR and team lead
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Certificates, letters of reference
- Date of earliest availability and everything else you would like to tell us about!
Please send your application to email@example.com
By applying to our vacancies and providing your data to ShowHeroes, you explicitly consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of recruitment process. For this purpose, your personal data will be retained as long as necessary to complete the recruitment process.